LOVE HOPE,Harapan cinta

I step although see is not receive me
Ku melangkah meskipun mentari tak menerimku
I give although is not perfect
Ku beri meskipun tak sempurna
I acceptance although be ill I fell
Ku terima meskipun sakit yang kurasa
I silent although better I hear
Ku diam meskipun pahit ku dengar
My honey
Kekasih…………
I implore
Aku mohon


You can understand all of capacity my heart
Engkau bias mengerti semua isi hatiku
Reason
Sebab……….
I without you
Aku tanpamu
Quality see is not capable giving glow your ocean
Laksana mentari yang tak mampu memberikan cahaya samudramu
    My honey
    Kekasih………..
Although I am not perfect in your eye
Meskipun ku tak sempurna dimatamu
I permanent waiting turn off your heart
Aku Tetap menunggu keelokan hatimu
Until give inner life for me
hingga memberikan hidup yang sejati untukku

By; suliyadi el-van’s
Boy of Pasean and a teacher of BBEC